Updates on the sismabonus and superbonus which, with the 2022 Budget Law, is extended until 2025. The bill approved last week by the Council of Ministers provides for an extension of the deductions for building recovery.
Updates on sismabonus and superbonus: the details.
The 2022 Budget Law, continuing the expansion policy in support of the economy, and in support of the investment plan of PNRR, provided for a substantial stabilization for the next few years of tax deductions for building renovation, albeit with deadlines and changes. As for the Superbonus 110%, for interventions carried out on single-family buildings by individuals, Ssuperbonus it is up to for expenses incurred up to 31 December 2022, only if:
- as of 30 September 2021, the sworn notice of commencement of works has been made (CILA), or, for interventions involving the demolition and reconstruction of buildings, the related administrative formalities for the acquisition of the qualification have been initiated;
- for interventions carried out by individuals with ISEE not exceeding 25.000 euros per year on real estate units used as main residence.
In all other cases, the deadline for completing the works to benefit from the 110% superbonus remains confirmed at June 30 2022.
For the interventions carried out by condominiums and natural persons who are sole owners or co-owners of buildings consisting of 2 to 4 real estate units separately stacked, the deduction is up to also for expenses incurred by 31 December 2025. In detail:
- deduction of 110% for expenses incurred until the end of 2023;
- deduction of 70% for expenses incurred in 2024;
- deduction of 65% for expenses incurred inyear of production 2025.
For the interventions carried out by the IACP and from the housing cooperatives, the 110% superbonus can arrive until December 31 2023, provided that as of June 30, 2023, works have already been completed for an overall completion percentage of at least 60%.