This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 applicable from 25 May 2018 - General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) to those who interact with ISAAC web services accessible electronically from the address:
The information is provided only for the site https://isaacantisismica.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links and complies with Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to art. 4 point 7) of the GDPR 2016/679, the Data Controller is the Company ISAAC Srl with registered office in Via Magolfa 27, 20143 Milan (MI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679 Responsible for the processing of personal data for the web hosting activities of the isaacantisismica.com site is the company Pikta Studio based in Via Mamiani, 14 - 60019 Senigallia (AN) - https: //www.pikta. it / Tel: 071 65 95 45
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
TYPES OF DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than thirty days.
Data provided voluntarily by
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Personal data is handled with automated tools for the time it takes to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND NATURE OF THE PROVISION
The personal data provided through the Site will be processed by ISAAC Srl for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the sending of promotional and commercial material via email. Consent Not Required. The legal basis is to pursue pursuant to article 6 part 1 lett. f) of the GDPR 2016/679 a legitimate interest on the part of the data controller and in accordance with article 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
c) statistical research and analysis on anonymous aggregate data, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest to make it more functional and performing; Consent not necessary as the processing of personal data is not configured;
d) purposes related to compliance with laws and regulations; Consent Not Required The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter c) of the GDPR 2016/679;
e) purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions. Consent Not Required The legal basis is based on Article 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR 2016/679 or the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner.
This information drafted in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, can be used by the company ISAAC Srl to evaluate possible job applications by acquiring curricula via email or through online advertisements. Requires explicit consent. The legal basis is based on article 111 bis of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in accordance with article 6 par.1 lett. a) of the GDPR 2016/679.
The retention time of the curricula considered "interesting" is 24 months and they will be processed in compliance with the security measures of EU Regulation 2016/679.
At the end of the 24 months, the curricula will be destroyed or the interested party can be contacted to request authorization to receive an updated curriculum.
The curricula will not be disclosed to third parties.
However, the kind candidates are invited to respect the following rules in the transmission of curricula in electronic format:
• filling in your CV in the European format;
• sending the curriculum in pdf format;
• avoiding to enter particular data in their curriculum as per article 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (relating, in particular, to the state of health, religious, philosophical or political beliefs) that are not relevant in relation to the job offer;
• providing consent to the processing of particular categories of personal data relevant to the establishment of an employment relationship (for example belonging to protected categories of Law 68/99).
The Company will be responsible for providing suitable information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, during any interviews with candidates.
The purpose of the processing related to the management of curricula, will involve activities strictly related to the assessment, recruitment or selection of personnel, with the objectives of collaboration, temporary or permanent employment, internships, or to allow the selected candidate to prepare his / her thesis degree at our office.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Some of the Personal Data of the interested party are transferred to Recipients who are located outside the European Community. The owner and the data processor ensure that the electronic processing of Personal Data by the Recipients takes place in compliance with the Applicable Law which has a legal scope of applicability outside the EU.
Otherwise, the transfers are based alternatively on an adequacy decision or on the Standard Model Clauses approved by the European Commission as well as in compliance with the principles of the Privacy Shield in case of transfers to the USA.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data acquired through the website in question may be disclosed to:
• persons authorized to process the company ISAAC Srl;
• to Public Bodies or Offices according to legal and / or contractual obligations;
• to any consultants and external companies specifically appointed who carry out consultancy activities on our behalf;
• to collaborators or companies providing services when the communication is necessary for the use by the interested party of the ISAAC services;
• third party companies that install profiling cookies.
From the data controller it is possible to request the updated list of external managers appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679.
ISAAC Srl will process the user's Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this information and up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2947 (1) (3) of the Italian Civil Code).
ISAAC Srl company sends profiled emails and uses profiling cookies.
The user can freely exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the GDPR 2016/679 or:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
• oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent;
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
• verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction;
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation;
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party can contact the data controller by writing to the email address: [email protected]
UPDATE AND REVIEW
This privacy statement was updated on 04-06-2021 to Revision 3 and may be subject to future revisions.